Tuesday, October 15

Aubrey Post: Getting Back in the Swing of things!

I'm so happy we're doing this again.

One, I really like hearing your thoughts and having them all written down somewhere. It feels like you're sharing your diary with me! :)

Two, I think you have so much to say and not always a place to say them. This blog gives you a place and an audience, even if it's just me who's listening.

Three, I personally believe this is what you're suppose to be doing. You have such great life tips and tricks, things that can really help people, in both big and small ways. Whether is suggesting to spray paint furniture (which is something I would never have thought of! lol) or reminding women (and men) that choosing your significant other is the most important decision you'll ever make in life, so make sure it's a good one! Haha Obviously, these are just a couple things that have stood out to me and came to mind, but there's really so much more. People look up to you, they want to hear from you and I hope that this is just the beginning of something really great for you. I want to make it something really great for you! :)

I think it would be really cool to get our family members to guest blog on occasion too - maybe Mattie will be up next and then Dad and then... Liv? This is going to be FUN!

Before I run off, I wanted to say I really loved your post from Friday. Every woman should have their own corner in the world, one which is theirs and only theirs. Geo sent this to me a couple days ago and I think it's the perfect addition to what you were talking about: http://hannahbrencher.com/2013/04/04/25-things-every-woman-needs-to-know/

Here are a few of my favorites from the link...




No comments:

Post a Comment